A marketing workshop is essential when you need to reassess your marketing strategy due to unsatisfactory results.
This workshop aims to equip your team for success, ensuring that your resources and budgets are aligned to maximize your return on investment (ROI).
To determine if your business is in need of a marketing workshop, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you looking to grow your customer base or generate more leads?
- Do you want to create shorter sales funnels?
- Do you want to enter a new market and you are unsure who your competitors are?
- Do you want to revamp your strategy?
- Do you need professional marketing help because you don’t have the budget to hire a full time Marketing Manager?
- Do you want access to a broader mix of marketing skills?
- Do you need an outside ‘sanity check’ on your current self managed marketing plan?
- Are you in need of extra marketing support for a short term project because someone is on maternity leave or leaving a critical position in your marketing team?
- Are you encountering roadblock after roadblock whilst growing your business?
- Does your marketing team need inspiration and motivation?
What happens in a marketing workshop
You would be surprised to know how much you can learn about your brand and products or services in just half a day. When a workshop is being facilitated by a marketing expert with years of experience, they can tailor your workshop to suit your business stage, challenges and requirements. No time is wasted and they immediately get down to business. Typically, a marketing workshop will cover:
- A thorough analysis to understand your strengths, weaknesses, and how they relate to industry trends, opportunities, and threat
- A clear approach to brand and marketing positioning
- Your key marketing messages
- The deep diving into your ideal target markets and mapping the journey back to your business
- A breakdown of who your competitors are
- A review of your website performance
- A review of your online activity, including social media integration
- A recommendation of appropriate marketing tactics
- How to track and measure your marketing
The benefits of investing in a marketing workshop for your team
- You will learn something. Whether it’s what you should do or what you shouldn’t do, you’ll be able to pull something from a workshop. From navigating a social media platform a little better to simple changes on your website that can dramatically affect your lead generation, there are always key takeaways.
- You will get exactly what you exactly. Most marketing workshop providers offer a free consultation to discuss your concerns and expectations before scheduling a workshop. So whatever workshop you decide to do in the end, you will get the answers you need and the value for your money.
- You will save yourself time. The best part about a marketing workshop is that you learn from a marketing expert with experience in their niche. There is no need for you or your team to do the research. Your marketing workshop facilitator will do the heavy lifting for you. No matter your need, someone out there has the experience and can save you time whilst getting you off to a quicker start. This is the benefit of leaving marketing to the experts.
- You will know the best tools available for your budget. Get insider tips on what tools they use to make your work more efficient and productive. You can save money by finding lower cost or free ones that do exactly what you need without breaking the bank.
- You will get the help right here, right now. No more guessing games where your marketing is failing and what are the best remedies available to you. After a marketing workshop, you will be presented with an action plan, so you hit the ground running.
Whatever stage you are in your marketing journey, there are specific marketing workshops designed for it. A content and social media marketing workshop, for example, will teach you how to engage your target audiences online through audience-first content. It will also help you supercharge your social presence. The key to choosing which is the right one for your business is knowing what your marketing strategy lacks at the moment.
A marketing agency will set you up with a game plan where your business and marketing objectives are aligned.