To successfully establish and expand your business, it is essential to have effective marketing strategies that emphasise digital marketing. This is because, in today’s era, having a reliable digital marketing plan is like having a compass that points you in the right direction. Without it, even if your products or services are of the highest quality in your industry, potential customers may not be aware of your existence.
While marketing is a critical aspect of your business, it’s often best to leave it to the experts. However, finding and retaining skilled marketing professionals can be a challenging investment due to a shortage of available talent. It’s a costly and time-consuming process that can be stressful if your staff suddenly departs without immediate replacements. Outsourcing your marketing efforts can be a viable alternative if you cannot afford to have a team of marketing experts working in your company.
Outsourced marketing is rapidly gaining popularity among brands and businesses and for a good reason. Here are just a few of the many reasons why outsourcing your marketing needs is becoming an increasingly compelling option:
- You will save time. Hiring takes time. Learning the intricacies of marketing yourself takes time. And, time is precious. Your business will benefit more if you focus on developing your brand and perfecting your products rather than doing everything. A good outsourced marketing consultant will bring a wealth of experience and can execute projects quicker than trying to do it yourself.
- You can reduce your operational costs and improve the quality of your marketing campaigns. If you choose the right outsourced marketing agency, you’ll get an entire team of experienced experts for the cost of one full-time junior marketing executive. Therefore, it effectively cuts overhead costs and the costs of recruiting, training, and having a full-time staff. You can also scale your costs up or down effectively depending on your own business cycles.
- You will get access to the latest tools and metrics. Marketing agencies always stay updated when it comes to their industry. They constantly look at marketing trends and innovations. By outsourcing your marketing to a reliable partner, you will get access not only to the latest marketing tools and metrics but also to best practices and timely strategies and tactics. As a result, you get value out of your spending and you can optimise your campaigns for maximum return on investment. The outcome will be unique to your business because an experienced outsourced marketing manager will base it all on your own data, present it in an easy-to-understand way, and then make and implement recommendations.
- It lends you the expertise that big companies previously enjoyed. Outsourced marketing levels the playing field for all businesses. Now any business can afford the expertise of qualified and experienced marketers who are more familiar with their target market and knowledgeable about the many marketing opportunities available.
- A limited budget doesn’t have to be a problem. Outsourcing is not just for companies with big budgets. A business with a limited budget can make every dollar count by investing only in tactics that have the potential to deliver quick results for the business. You can also implement seasonal marketing activities like running an event or organising a community activity without hiring a whole team or disrupting your business operations. You can use as much or as little outsourcing as you need monthly.
If you are not ready to put your entire marketing in the hands of outside experts, try outsourcing some marketing areas or functions where you have no expertise or that are labour intensive such as:
- Marketing research – If you need valuable insights about your products, target market and current customers.
- Content creation – If you want to do blogs, podcasts, or videos.
- Lead generation – If you need help moving leads through the sales funnel to become paying customers.
- PPC Campaigns – If you don’t know how to do Google AdWords and social media campaigns.
- SEO – If your content is lost in the noise.
- Social Media and PR – If social media account maintenance, e-newsletter campaigns and events/fundraisers are too hard to do.
- Web and mobile optimisation – If you lack the expertise for web maintenance, e-commerce facility, and mobile application.
Whatever you choose, make sure outsourcing your marketing is the right decision for you. If you have questions about outsourced marketing, we are here to help. Schedule a FREE consultation today.