Outsource your Marketing to an experienced Business Marketing Consultant
Outsourcing your marketing to an experienced small business marketing consultant can deliver much better results than if you try to implement it yourself or have more junior resources implement projects in house.
We’ve designed a number of outsourced marketing manager packages designed for businesses of different sizes and stages.
Marketing Angels has delivered proven results as a reliable small business marketing consultant on many projects including:
- Shopping Centre Marketing and Promotion
- Launch of a new book title for a publishing company
- Helping a start-up get some initial sales
- Filling up a new child care centre
- Development of an powerpoint presentation for ASX 500 to be used for Internal branding/employee engagement
View more case studies for extra examples of our outsourced marketing consultant services.
We are very flexible and happy to work within your budget and resources.
“Marketing Angels has been a breath of fresh air for our business. It’s been fantastic to have someone so experienced, professional and action oriented to delegate to. Outsourcing the marketing function has enabled our business to work smarter, not harder. Other key benefits include;
· Money previously spent randomly on ad-hoc Advertising opportunities has been eliminated – we now have a much more targeted approach to our advertising and are more careful about ensuring advertising dollars are strategically spent
· Things that used to build up on my desk for weeks or even months, then still go un-actioned due to competing activities are now actually getting done, getting done early and getting done well!
David Stuart, Managing Director, Colormaker Industries
“Katrina demonstrated the ability to creatively market within tight budget guidelines and challenged the way we approached our communications. She worked hard to delivered value over and above the marketing spend by maximising relationships and stakeholders that resulted in extraordinary consumer promotions”
Jim Demetriou, Marketing Director, HarperCollins
“With the help of Marketing Angels, were able to successfully implement initial marketing materials, tactics and launch the brand while delivering to the brief.
As a start up it was very important to make the most of the resources we had. The Marketing Angels team were able to use smart cost effective tactics and with a successful launch, we were able to quickly build on that initial success.
We really enjoyed working with Marketing Angels. The team took time to understand our product and the market and delivered fantastic results. We would recommend them as outsourced marketers to any businesses who need to enhance their marketing.”
Tarj Mavi, Founder, La Mav